POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cannot get scene bright enough : Re: Cannot get scene bright enough Server Time
14 May 2024 12:52:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cannot get scene bright enough
From: Dicko
Date: 23 Feb 2016 04:55:00
Message: <web.56cc2ac61c25b418a6a5f510@news.povray.org>
BTW: what I'm really asking is how to let the materials reflect more light, so
the total scene becomes brighter.

In this next example I multiplied the sky_sphere color with 4:
http://blackbox.diitstudio.com/download/result2.png

Now the bright areas "wash out". This is best seen in the treshold and the frame
of the doorway, while the area around door and window becomes much brighter, the
rest of the interior stays dark, as is rather noticable for table and chairs.