POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question: Twisting a Heightfield? : Re: Question: Twisting a Heightfield? Server Time
19 May 2024 18:36:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question: Twisting a Heightfield?
From: Kenneth
Date: 9 Feb 2016 08:35:00
Message: <web.56b9e9a62a0e639833c457550@news.povray.org>
> On 9-2-2016 12:27, scott wrote:
> >
> > Most of the Insert items are not meant to be stand-alone scenes, but
> > IMHO they should at least contain a comment that states if any include
> > files are needed in the scene.
> >

> ... or an #ndef() #include "...inc" #end statement which automatically
> would include the necessary file.
>
> --
> Thomas

Hmm, I'm wondering if I fully understand the question that was
asked. :-/  Are there insert menu items or #include files that do *not* also
include any additional needed #include files for the initial #include file to
work? (Sorry, that sounds kind of convoluted and funny!) I don't recall any
problems like that... or maybe so, when I first started using POV-Ray, but I
just worked around them...