POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Warning! Error in source Povray-3.7 : Re: Warning! Error in source Povray-3.7 Server Time
28 Apr 2024 02:57:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Warning! Error in source Povray-3.7
From: LanuHum
Date: 7 Feb 2016 17:55:01
Message: <web.56b7caabdf169dc47a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
You are mistaken if considers himself the cleverest. People have to be on
friendly terms, you don't want to be on friendly terms
I considered that everyone can perform the work, but I have to work for you.
Thanks!
You didn't write Povray-001, and, not to you to solve what will be Povray 399
You want that was on yours, and I want that was in my opinion.
That do you want? To become idols from Easter Island? I already prepare a stone
from which I will turn your figures!
Go to people to a navtrech if the Sansara wheel to you is thin. If isn't
present, then write raytracing 2 frames a year
You have strong arguments for an animtion, and you try to compete to lux-render
It isn't necessary for you!