POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cloudscapes : Re: Cloudscapes Server Time
10 Jun 2024 04:42:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloudscapes
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 5 Feb 2016 07:40:01
Message: <web.56b4974d158ef0367451ecd10@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski <jam### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> Know what? Promote it within the appropriate newsgroups, and on the
> POV-Ray group in Facebook. You might soon get the team to do this.

Facebook ? My opinion is that /this/ site is /the/ place for POVers, newbies or
gurus, to exchange and get support. The best POV people are here.

In any case, for now, I do not feel like being involved in a team. I absolutely
cannot ensure my commitment. Particularly, I lack a critical resource : time.

B.