POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Here be monsters... : Re: Here be monsters... Server Time
14 May 2024 13:28:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Here be monsters...
From: Simon J  Cambridge
Date: 29 Jan 2016 09:45:01
Message: <web.56ab79f49df52133d9261f240@news.povray.org>
> On 28-1-2016 17:44, Simon J. Cambridge wrote:
> > Hello to all. First time poster here.
> >

> First of all, a very warm welcome to you here. Your work is astounding
> and you are achieving what I have been dreaming about for years,
> combining story telling, music, and graphic art. I am deeply impressed
> indeed. At one stroke you are (for me at least) placed among the POV-Ray
> masters like Gilles Tran and Jaime Vives Piqueres. Only praise indeed.
>
> --
> Thomas

Thank you Thomas, for the welcome and the praise. I am a long time lurker,
occasionally peering over the wall but never brave enough to post (not until I
had something I felt I could post, that is).

And glad you like the work. It took a long time to get where I am now, trying
various things, reading up on others techniques. I am still in awe of the work
on the hall of fame, though. 'The Accident', 'The Kitchen', 'The Lovers' and
'The Wet Bird', to name but a few.

All the best,

Simon.