POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Here be monsters... : Re: Here be monsters... Server Time
14 May 2024 11:50:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Here be monsters...
From: Simon J  Cambridge
Date: 28 Jan 2016 13:40:00
Message: <web.56aa5f409df521338c158f3e0@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:

> > www.landofthefirst.com
>
>    Awesome effort... there are a lot of very diverse pictures there, all
> of them very fine and elegant. I must have been a lot of work to create
> all the writings, images and music: you have some enviable patience and
> determination.
>
>    BTW, when looking at the acknowledgements page, I wondered who was
> that "Jacques Picquere" guy, and clicked on the link only to discover it
> is my French twin! ;)
>
>    Regards,
>
> --
> Jaime

And I really must apologise. I am going blind in my old age! The website went up
on tuesday, I went through it checking all the links (as one does - twice) and
missed your name entirely. That's three errors!

Thank you so much for looking and liking. Your tierra project was one of my
inspirations for how to go about illustrating the places I describe in the
books, which is why you are on the acknowledgements page - even if I did put the
wrong name in (and I am still trying to work out how that happened). Be assured
I have corrected the error!

Thank you again.

All the best,

Simon.