POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Here be monsters... : Here be monsters... Server Time
14 May 2024 00:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Here be monsters...
From: Simon J  Cambridge
Date: 28 Jan 2016 11:45:00
Message: <web.56aa453bd2cda97dfc1b168d0@news.povray.org>
Hello to all. First time poster here.

I hope I am right in thinking that this is the best place to post this.

Here is an image I created as an adjunct to a trilogy of fantasy novels I have
written. I am not sure how many people have ever done this, but I decided to use
pov-ray (long time user) to create all the illustrations for the accompanying
website (www.landofthefirst.com). I also used pov-ray to create the book cover
art.

I would be really interested to know what other pov-ray users thought of my
efforts.

Many thanks,

Simon J. Cambridge

PS. How do you create actual links on a message here?