POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mesh2 and file types : Mesh2 and file types Server Time
21 May 2024 20:33:04 EDT (-0400)
  Mesh2 and file types
From: Leroy
Date: 20 Jan 2016 12:30:01
Message: <web.569fc3b9335eab60eaeeca670@news.povray.org>
Every one knows the file types pov, inc, ini. I've have a few 'in house' types I
use for POV, prm & pol for prisms & polygon for example. I know the POV team has
some they prefer but I can find any reference to them in the help file.
 What I'm doing is writing a conversion program for Misfit Modeler and I would
like to convert its models into a mesh2 pov form. What structure and type should
I use?