POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sad mulberry : Re: Sad mulberry Server Time
13 May 2024 16:29:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sad mulberry
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 13 Jan 2016 19:35:00
Message: <web.5696ebe59e01a744fbc5a6a80@news.povray.org>
"And" <49341109@ntnu.edu.tw> wrote:
> I made a picture today.
>
> There is many thoughts in my head recently. I thought what will happen if we die
> then start afraid. So I cannot do many things these days.

I like it - did you use subsurface lighting for the mulberry?

most awful of evils, death, is nothing to us, since when we exist there is no

So in reality we normally don't fear death, but possible pain while dying.
In my western environment, nobody has to feel pain - at least in a good hospice.

Several years before I escorted my best friend during his last weeks and he died
in peace. At the end he had some joyful mystical near-death experiences which
helped him a lot to let go.

Norbert Kern