POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D images (for Mike Horvath) : Re: 3D images (for Mike Horvath) Server Time
14 May 2024 08:28:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D images (for Mike Horvath)
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 13 Jan 2016 00:25:01
Message: <web.5695dea0282a0c73566b73360@news.povray.org>
> I've never been able to do the "stick your nose on the screen and look
> at each image with a different eye" 3D images. Maybe there is a homemade
> solution using cardboard glasses?

I absolutely cannot do it if each image is more than 6 cm wide.  It's a mystery
to me how anyone can.  Is there a significant portion of the population with
double-jointed eyes?

If I narrow the browser window to 12 cm, I can merge the images with some
effort, but most of the detail is lost.  I get more satisfying results by
switching the left and right images and crossing my eyes instead.  That way, I
can view the images at a large size without eye pain.