POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : GPU-Support for POV-Ray? : Re: GPU-Support for POV-Ray? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:35:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GPU-Support for POV-Ray?
From: clipka
Date: 7 Jan 2016 08:50:02
Message: <web.568e6bfced87f78dad6fa18f0@news.povray.org>
Benjamin Chambers <ben### [at] outlookcom> wrote:

> Hell, it's hard enough for me just to get the thing to compile on
> Windows, as many of the libraries are geared towards Linux (Thanks,
> Pixar!).

If you experience any problems building POV-Ray on Windows, please let me know
on the povray.windows newsgroup. The current master branch should build "out of
the box" (including the OpenEXR library version coming with it) with both Visual
Stuido 2010 and 2015 (using the vs10 project), and any version in between should
require only minor updates to syspovconfig_msvc.h.