POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Happy New Year!!!! : Re: Happy New Year!!!! Server Time
28 May 2024 20:41:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy New Year!!!!
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 2 Jan 2016 12:10:00
Message: <web.56880415ab9cb892a897dff90@news.povray.org>
"LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:

> I already said that I am a philosopher and is free from any religious prejudices
> My heroes are created according to books of these authors
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Grof
> http://newtoninstitute.org/about-tni/dr-michael-newton/

Oh nice, I like Grof too.
Personally my spiritual "heroes" are Gurdjieff or Nisargadatta together with the
philosophers Wittgenstein ("language games"), Korzybski (mult-valued logic), the
late Husserl ("absolute knowledge") and the Neurophilosopher Thomas Metzinger.

What they have in common with Grof is the emphasis on the need of a new view of
the world, since the usual ones (religious or scientific etc.) are fundamentally
flawed...

Happy new year...

Norbert