POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A newbie request : A newbie request Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  A newbie request
From: BillR31
Date: 7 Dec 2015 18:45:01
Message: <web.566619718c133f205259f0910@news.povray.org>

I would appreciate a simple walk-thru on how to do this. I have a good quality
bitmapped file which I wish to project onto a plane, so that a cylindrical
mirror (at right angles) will view it correctly view it. I would appreciate any
setup assistance. This is for a wedding present for my step-daughter and her new
husband, to see a reflection of a piece of calligraphy which they cherish. I
would like a setup so that I can input my image, vary the angle of view, and
render the projection.

I am using the current Windows version of Pov-Ray on Windows 7 Pro, but am quite
used to command-line operation of programs.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Bill