POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : GUI for Povray : Re: GUI for Povray Server Time
1 Jul 2024 00:08:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GUI for Povray
From: LanuHum
Date: 30 Nov 2015 13:10:03
Message: <web.565c8fdcc25a84d87a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
> On 23-11-2015 15:38, LanuHum wrote:
> > Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
> >>
> >> Forgive me, I need some confirmation: This is a Blender output of a
> >> POV-Ray scene code?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Thomas
> >
> > Joke?
> > :)
> >
> Well, no; I had some difficulty in following the conversation and just
> thought that maybe you had 'cracked the code', so to speak :-)
>
> --
> Thomas

Problem in that in Blender an axis which goes to the center of Earth -"Z"
All physical simulations are adjusted on it.
In Povray - "Y"
If users of Povray are ready to change in the scenes Y for Z, it is possible to
load a scene into the Blender.
Though, I don't understand, why all this is necessary if Blender is going to be
used only for miscalculation of physics.
All same for physics object has to be mesh.
It is possible to load into Blender only mesh, why to load all rest? Then again
to unload in Povray?