POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pipe_spline and color : Re: pipe_spline and color Server Time
31 May 2024 21:04:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pipe_spline and color
From: Alex
Date: 29 Nov 2015 04:00:00
Message: <web.565abe3de2db23c8f6cc3ced0@news.povray.org>
Hi Alain,

That is precisely what I need. If I could make use of the length parameter along
the spline, I could define the pigment at every such position. In the short code
I posted, you can see in the #macro that the radius of my pipe_spline is defined
by the parameter sClock - the radius is proportional to the position along the
spline. I want to do the same thing for color, but it seems the parameter sClock
does not work there. I suspect that it would be possible if I invoked the
parameter correctly.

- Alex