POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Showing Pluto's love : Re: Showing Pluto's love Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:03:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Showing Pluto's love
From: Melody
Date: 19 Nov 2015 13:35:03
Message: <web.564e163720358898703daabf0@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> I used to have a personal Web site, a good chunk of which was dedicated to
> amateur astronomy.  However, it was hosted by my employer, and when I quit due
> to health reasons, I lost access.

hey cousin, I know you have an awesome head for this.

remember my work?

http://trueinnerbeing.x10host.com/pov/

lots of free space out there ... let me know if you need help setting up your
free web site.

to everyone else: Image digest becomes a drag and wasted space - images should
be completed work only, just my opinion - heh