POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: the theatre : Re: Gancaloon: the theatre Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: the theatre
From: MichaelJF
Date: 4 Nov 2015 14:40:01
Message: <web.563a5e32b7b7d1215bc276af0@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> > Things seem to have changes since the last time I visited. There even is
> > a embryo of a workers union for slaves. :-)
>
> Has Iskander not kept you abreast of developments?  Or has he left town as well?

May be Iskander joined the slave union and operates undercover now.
Thomas gave only hints of his fantasy town Gancaloon and its heroes.
But he still feeds our imagination with his postings and his images.
And may be every recipient sees a different story.

Congratulations to Thomas to have achieved this.

Best regards,
Michael