POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: the theatre : Re: Gancaloon: the theatre Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: the theatre
From: MichaelJF
Date: 3 Nov 2015 13:50:02
Message: <web.563900b1b7b7d121fa363e170@news.povray.org>

> >> Gancaloon's theatre is reputedly insect free, they say, but I do not
> >> have it from my own experience. We shall see.
> >
> > I tell you, the back of my neck was red raw with ant bites.
> >

> Nasty. Did you enjoy the opera despite them?
>
> I remember watching Rigoletto in the arena of Verona, as a boy.
>
> --
> Thomas

The image is very promising but not yet finished obviously. Someone should sell
otter noses... (From: The Life of Brian).

Personally I missed a concert of Frank Zappa at a similiar theatre at Orange,
France, many years ago. But I had to travel to Finland which was an experience
with insects (midges in this case) indeed.

BTW: Selling things has nothing to do with capitalism. A major aspect of
capitalism is that the worker has to sell his work force to the owner of the
production devices (see Karl Marx: The Capital). We don't know under what
conditions the pillows are crafted here.

Best regards,
Michael