POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I made a lovely picture : Re: I made a lovely picture Server Time
2 Jul 2024 21:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I made a lovely picture
From: And
Date: 28 Sep 2015 01:40:01
Message: <web.5608d14fb06aec63e956ee740@news.povray.org>

Well, I said it afresh:
"Sometimes a star falls, we hope it rises.
To give us direction, so that we can find the way."

The complete story is that there are stars. Em... it is a metaphor. Stars
represent the things in our mind that guiding us. One day the one which I
followed disappeared, I was nervous, I didn't know where it went. So what I can
do was looking in all directions.
Lately, I found a right one in the sky and followed it instead.
The figure shows the stars I followed previously is rest in the bowl now, maybe.

Is it good?