POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snakes in space : Snakes in space Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:43:03 EDT (-0400)
  Snakes in space
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 18 Sep 2015 17:35:00
Message: <web.55fc81f5c709a5a326380cb20@news.povray.org>
Greetings everyone.
Not posted for ages, but been tinkering a bit recently. Time for an age test...
anybody recognise this?

I'm sure somebody here mentioned this beast's origins not too long ago, if
only with reference to the newest incarnation. However I was somewhat
unsatisfied with the updated look, so I went back to basics in an attempt to
make it believable without losing the geometric aesthetic.

I'm trying to put together the whole classic fleet in the same vein...

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cobramk3.jpg' (160 KB)