POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LanuHum, I cannot convert bezier spline to cubic spline : Re: LanuHum, I cannot convert bezier spline to cubic spline Server Time
29 Apr 2024 17:54:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LanuHum, I cannot convert bezier spline to cubic spline
From: And
Date: 16 Aug 2015 13:00:01
Message: <web.55d0c17ca4f6ca688423d9aa0@news.povray.org>
Implementing in the Pov-Ray main program is still the best way on this topic.
I'm unable to write C++.
But if you can accept a rough version I still write a simple macro that just
place some spheres and cylinders to simulate the sphere sweep shape controlling
by the bezier points.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bezier_spline sweep.png' (125 KB)

Preview of image 'bezier_spline sweep.png'
bezier_spline sweep.png