POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Planetary Journey : Re: A Planetary Journey Server Time
25 May 2024 22:27:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Planetary Journey
From: MichaelJF
Date: 10 Aug 2015 15:45:01
Message: <web.55c8fe2d52ac8b06279604b00@news.povray.org>
I'm not quiet sure if I can enter the image into the actual TC-RTC competition.
First the link to the topic is only the connection about a journey which is a
bit weak.

But a weak link to a topic is not really my problem. Ian has a very constructed
link this round as well IMO. But Normand still has the Earth as a Balloon.

Otherwise there are only three entries so far.

What to do? Suggestions are welcome!

Best regards,
Michael