POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I made a very cool lighting. : Re: I made a very cool lighting. Server Time
30 Apr 2024 06:52:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I made a very cool lighting.
From: And
Date: 26 Jun 2015 03:50:01
Message: <web.558d0304fb4855038107bb350@news.povray.org>
Besides the sphere transmit map, I explain why I say this is an area light:

The picture followed is the concept of it. The Yellow point is where the
light_source is. If there is twelve point, then resolution = 12

The picture that I rendered first has 640 light sources. And it took 5 min to
render by my fx-8350 computer. (very slow)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'area light.png' (46 KB)

Preview of image 'area light.png'