POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : User input : User input Server Time
14 May 2024 10:50:23 EDT (-0400)
  User input
From: John Greenwood
Date: 7 Jun 2015 05:15:01
Message: <web.55740b658fc3754ba7cafab50@news.povray.org>
I have a povray program that I want to run a number of times in an evolutionary
process.

When it runs it displays a starting object and a number of alternative versions
produced by varying a few parameters. I want to select the alternative that is
nearest to what I want and make it the new starting point and repeat.

I cannot find any provision for user input in povray itself and wonder if there
is any sort of provision in an .ini file that could do the job?

John Greenwood