POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Trouble implementing Axis_Rotate_Trans macro : Re: Trouble implementing Axis_Rotate_Trans macro Server Time
13 May 2024 17:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trouble implementing Axis_Rotate_Trans macro
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 1 Jun 2015 22:15:08
Message: <web.556d113ee40c576d5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:

> If I add the following lines at the start then I get no error:
>
> #local Drill_Size = 1;
> #local Radius = 1;
> #local Point = 1;
> #include "transforms.inc"
>
> Do you get the same result?

I already checked that I had included transforms.inc - which was also
demonstrated by my SDL crapping out IN the included code.

My setup seemed to be choking on "trasform", and I couldn't dig up any
documentation on that command, so I just cut and pasted the matrix transform
into my SDL, made a few mods, and it works.

So, no idea what the underlying problem is.   :(

Doubly annoying since that wasn't the damned axis I wanted to rotate around
anyway.  (eyeroll)

But the drill bit came out nicely.  :D