POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Simulating Red and Blue Shift : Re: Simulating Red and Blue Shift Server Time
16 Jun 2024 01:36:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simulating Red and Blue Shift
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 31 Mar 2015 16:35:00
Message: <web.551b040bfbd1e7355189b500@news.povray.org>
I like both ideas:
- transparent stars inside black image
- medium inside cylinder

But would a media not slow down the rendering? And it is only the stars that I
want to change the colors from white to red and blue, not the black. But how
would such a media be made? Can you give a sample code?

For working on the suggestion with transparent stars, I will change now the
graphic. Should easily be possible.

Steven