POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blender exporter now features smoke simultation export via DF3 : Re: Blender exporter now features smoke simultation export via DF3 Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:48:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender exporter now features smoke simultation export via DF3
From: Mr
Date: 25 Feb 2015 13:05:01
Message: <web.54ee0daad9092e53657e7dfe0@news.povray.org>
"LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:
> Further, nodes will be used for creation of isosurface
> For this purpose I connected cycles to use script nodes
> In the Blender we create bound-box, we appoint to it isosurface properties, we
> connect the text with a formula

All the nodes should be accessible to the user with POV-Ray set as the renderer.
and the nodes of other renderers not used should also be hidden to avoid making
the interface more confusing than it already is. also the preview update
should either be manual or switch of the editor by itself to avoid its popping
up at every parameter change.