POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blender exporter now features smoke simultation export via DF3 : Re: Blender exporter now features smoke simultation export via DF3 Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:34:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender exporter now features smoke simultation export via DF3
From: LanuHum
Date: 21 Feb 2015 19:30:01
Message: <web.54e922b9d9092e537a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
"Mr" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Here is the first test of smoke simulation export from Blender exporter to
> POV-Ray... no need to set up a texture, settings used are just domain's
> resolution so far. have fun !

That's good!
If you still nodes and a preview of materials take from me, perhaps, the Povray
developers will offer us a fast render of hair, having thought up alternative of
sphere_sweep
I want to add to the exporter the Povray bicubic_patch editor, using PyQt

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bp.jpg' (71 KB)

Preview of image 'bp.jpg'