POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Modeling light propagation in tissue and obtainig intensity of backscattere= : Modeling light propagation in tissue and obtainig intensity of backscattere= Server Time
16 May 2024 06:39:35 EDT (-0400)
  Modeling light propagation in tissue and obtainig intensity of backscattere=
From: vincent7643
Date: 12 Feb 2015 22:45:01
Message: <web.54dd73183fc285e5d3fc490c0@news.povray.org>
Dear All,

I', looking for a software that could give me the intensity of the light
re-emreged from tissue after subsurface scattering and absorption.

I can model light propagation in tissue using Monte Carlo method, but how can I
obtain intensity of emitted light over the tissue surface?

Was wondering can POV-Ray be a substitute for Monte Carlo method?
or can I obtain light intensity distribution over tissue using POV-Ray?

Any insight or guidance is appreciated.

Best regards