POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: ADB 3d materials : Re: ADB 3d materials Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:46:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ADB 3d materials
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 9 Jan 2015 17:40:01
Message: <web.54b058946821e3b0bd92286f0@news.povray.org>
"Nekar Xenos" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Regarding Anthony D Baye's request for volumetric textures, I've thrown together
> 3 examples. The code is in p.b.sf. Am I on the right track with any of these
> examples Anthony?
>
> -Nekar Xenos-

The first and last are what I had in mind for effect, but I was wanting to
achieve it solely through the use of a texture, not a composite object.

The second image is not really what I was talking about, but it's a very cool
use of media.  What's with the hard shadow on the lower left?

I might concede the point here, I suppose.  I had forgotten that Material
encapsulated Interior.

Regards,
A.D.B.