POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Procedural universe : Re: Procedural universe Server Time
18 Jun 2024 09:45:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Procedural universe
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 1 Jan 2015 23:55:01
Message: <web.54a62381f52dd7397574b1a20@news.povray.org>
Alain <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:

> > This is what I would like to do in Pov-Ray:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kifCYToAU
> >
> > It shouldn't be impossible. Infact it would be nice to have something
> > like this as a standard include in Pov-Ray for creating scenes :)
> >

> Check out the Galaxy package by Nekar Xenos
:)

Which is why I made the galaxy macro in the first place ;)
I want to step it up with the complete galaxy containing stars with orbiting
planets with some planets having plants etc. You should watch that video, they
have achieved something that could be very useful. If a console can do this in
realtime, it should be easy on Pov-Ray.

-Nekar Xenos-