POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage : Re: Secret Passage Server Time
18 May 2024 12:48:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage
From: s day
Date: 1 Jan 2015 18:45:00
Message: <web.54a5db6857f3769a5cd054390@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 01/01/2015 18:13, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> > On 12/08/2014 04:09 PM, s.day wrote:
> >> This is the final version of this image, I feel like I could go on adding
> >> details to this scene for a while longer but I am getting near the
> >> memory limit
> >> on my PC and the tc-rtc deadline is nearly here..
> >
> > Congratulations on winning this round!
> >

> Yes, congratulations. And well done to all who entered. It was a hard
> round to vote on. All of the entries were good.
>
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

Thanks, I always find voting and adding useful comments the hard part. I
normally have a clear favourite (usually Robert's, but in this round it was the
kitchen scene by Jhu which was fantastic) after my obvious favourite it gets a
lot tougher to rank them as many had different aspects I liked.

Looking forward to the new site and secondary contests.

Sean