POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trio : Re: Trio Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:14:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trio
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 29 Dec 2014 09:55:01
Message: <web.54a16ac2b5a7cbb385de7b680@news.povray.org>
"Nekar Xenos" <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> One good thing about the lost connection is that we probably won't reach
> our 100Gb throttle cap this month :)

I'm not sure I'm even capable of reaching that with my connection (which my ISP
laughably calls "high speed").  They advertize 12 megabytes on TV.  Major copy
error there: what they really meant is 12 megaBITS.  But I never get more than
1.5 Mb, and that's on a good hour of a good day.  Sometimes I get half the speed
of dial-up!  There are times (as often as once or twice a day) when I wish I
lived in South Korea.