POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New year card : Re: New year card Server Time
2 Jul 2024 22:57:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New year card
From: MichaelJF
Date: 23 Dec 2014 15:30:00
Message: <web.5499d066447ff3df7c41ad470@news.povray.org>
"BayashiPascal" <Pas### [at] BayashiInJapannet> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> This is my first post here...
> I'd like to share the picture I've made for my new year card (2015 is the year
> of the sheep in Asian calendar). There is still many things I would like to
> improve/add, but the new year won't wait for me so I can't work on it any more.
> I hope it will be appreciated anyway.
> By the way, I wish to all of you a happy end of the year !
> Pascal

Nice indeed. Having posted the one or other image here during the last years I
know that there will be ever the wish for improvement. But didn't you have some
time? The chinese new years eve is a bit later than the European one I
remembered and this year it seems to be February 19th ;-)

Best regards,
Michael