POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trio : Re: Trio Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:08:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trio
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 17 Dec 2014 12:40:00
Message: <web.5491bf86b5a7cbb385de7b680@news.povray.org>
"Nekar Xenos" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> My harddrive crashed in 2007, I did the paint macro after that :)

And I trust you have been keeping faithful backups ever since.  (And to a
different device, too.  One POVer faithfully backed up his files to a different
folder on the /same device/, and you can guess what happened next.)

"There are only two types of hard drives, the ones that have failed and the ones
that have not failed yet." --Steve Rider

"I've never met anyone who regretted making a backup." --Steve Rider