POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trio : Re: Trio Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:58:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trio
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 14 Dec 2014 09:15:00
Message: <web.548d9a65b5a7cbb35ae823000@news.povray.org>
> On 13-12-2014 10:22, Nekar Xenos wrote:
> > I've added a guitarist to my jazz scene.
> >
> > Comments welcome.
> >

> Yes, he was missing indeed. Now for some drums in the background maybe?

A full band is planned for later on =)

> The figures are very life-like. Good posing.

Thank you

>Maybe you could position
> them a bit differently though: It seems to me they are too much on a
> line. It would increase the depth effect but also the relative
> importance of each player.

Yes, they do look a bit like they're standing in a line.

I am also planning a trip-tych with each musician seperately. I am a little
worried that the guitarist doesn't look as energetic as the other two. I do have
a more energetic pose but it is then very similar to the other two.

-Nekar Xenos-