POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) : Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) Server Time
13 Jun 2024 16:10:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP)
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 11 Dec 2014 16:30:00
Message: <web.548a0c1dcbb3d8155e7df57c0@news.povray.org>

> I am not an expert on this but I always use Yve's IC for conversion.

I look it up.  I fiddled some, and got IrfanView to get a jpg under the
requisite file size.  Much happier now.

> Good work indeed. You have come a long way from the first wips and I was
> a bit worried at first but I like this very much. Well done!
>
> Thomas

Thanks, Thomas.
I was worried too, since I did a lot of things "the hard way" - hopefully I'll
learn more efficient ways to construct complex scene elements with less time &
effort.

Yes, the first wips sort of amount to no more than napkin scribbles...  :O
I'm surprised that I got so far, but also have gained the "eyes" to see how much
farther I could go.

Thanks for all of the assistance and encouragement along the way!  :)