POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage : Re: Secret Passage Server Time
18 May 2024 13:30:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage
From: s day
Date: 11 Dec 2014 07:45:00
Message: <web.548990f657f3769a94986c380@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> I'm so dumb to forget the 1 MB limit for publishing an included image - but
> otherwise there won't be a discussion - so here again - please forgive...
>
> Norbert

Great images, I have seen all but the top and middle left (which are both
incredible images), certainly they would be candidates.

My favourite of these though is the water creature as it is before the SSLT
feature as well it is even more impressive.

I think a very large hall of fame may be required or maybe several categorized
ones.

Sean