POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage : Re: Secret Passage Server Time
16 Jun 2024 19:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 10 Dec 2014 18:05:02
Message: <web.5488d11c57f3769a9d828120@news.povray.org>
"s.day" <s.d### [at] uelacuk> wrote:

> This has been commented on before, it is a shame (not just for me ;-) there are
> plenty of images that have been placed on the forum since 2009 that would merit
> a place in the HOF. It would be great if it could be resurected.
>
> Sean

I remember becoming a mail about 10 years before from our Chief Diplomacy

HoF and I had to deliver admission, comments and bigger versions within (felt) 3
days, otherwise... ;-)

All joking aside - of course there should be an update and I have some
suggestions...

Norbert

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hof candidates imho.jpg' (1229 KB)

Preview of image 'hof candidates imho.jpg'
hof candidates imho.jpg