POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage : Re: Secret Passage Server Time
16 Jun 2024 17:11:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage
From: s day
Date: 10 Dec 2014 06:20:01
Message: <web.54882bd757f3769a94986c380@news.povray.org>

> >> I can see three with any certainty. Maybe one other...
> >>
> >> Thomas
> >
> > Glad you found them, I am guessing the large one, one over pond and one in front
> > of the tree? I will post a spoiler image with the locations soon.
> >
> > Sean
> >
> Yes. Big one (1); over pond (2); front of tree, right side over bark
> (3). I believe there is another one (4) in front of the tree but almost
> hidden in the moss but hard to see.
>
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

pretty good considering how difficult they are to spot, the last one is
incorrect though. However, I re-ran a render without grass/water etc and even
then it was tricky to spot the last 2 so I doubled them in size and you can spot
them on this. Still the one on the far right I cannot see on the picture even
knowing where it is (that would be the real wally then ;-)

Sean

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'seeds.png' (2099 KB)