POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage : Re: Secret Passage Server Time
18 May 2024 11:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage
From: s day
Date: 9 Dec 2014 09:50:00
Message: <web.54870bdf57f3769a2c870b540@news.povray.org>
> What can I say? This is one of the best - if not the best -
> POV-generated images I have seen in years. Congratulations! You have
> really surpassed yourself even. The secret passage inside the tree is
> neat. Well, /everything/ is neat :-)
>
> This is going to be a new reference landmark for me.
>
> Thomas

Thanks Thomas, very nice of you to say so. I do feel like this is an image I
will come back to to enhance further in the future.

If I ever get around to it I will try to make the macros a bit more memory
friendly. Should be relatively easy to get some improvements. Probably easier to
buy more memory though..

Sean