POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D Glass-like block and problem with inner faces : Re: 3D Glass-like block and problem with inner faces Server Time
17 Jun 2024 10:53:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D Glass-like block and problem with inner faces
From: Saman
Date: 26 Nov 2014 07:40:00
Message: <web.5475c964569da8754a99f14a0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the answers, here is the link of my scene:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/au2t9g5l7btmhqu/Block3D.png?dl=0

As you can see, some faces are shared between two cubes.
The whole block is defined by one "mesh2" object, in which I have defined
several triangles to make a cube. The whole block is made of these cubes.
The problem is, that I have a transparent block and I would like these inner
faces do not appear. I have also tried to apply the "merge" function to my whole
block but it didn't work.

I'm looking forward to read you.