POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Meet the Major [wip] : Re: Meet the Major [wip] Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meet the Major [wip]
From: s day
Date: 10 Nov 2014 06:20:00
Message: <web.54609ec128465deca47478650@news.povray.org>
> At this stage, comments are welcome.

Hi Thomas,

A good start, the character looks excellent and I really like the atmosperic
effects with the sky/sun/fog and the snake like creature off in the distant.

I am not familiar with this character or story, who is the that at the bottom of
the other ladder? Also do the other two ladders have missing rung's or is that
an issue with the render?

Not sure what else you are planning for this but the obvious thing for
improvement is the ground texture and some further detail to be added in the
foreground to make the scene more interesting but I like the current
ladder/tunnel going further down.

Look forward to seeing further changes to this one.

Sean