POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) : Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) Server Time
6 Oct 2024 08:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP)
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 3 Nov 2014 22:10:00
Message: <web.54584375cbb3d8155e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
Here's my WIP lightbulb include file - I want to make a little point of glass at
the top like an old-time hand-blown bulb...  blob?

(Screw base is borrowed from
// Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer Scene Description File
// File: bulbsokt.pov
// Vers: 3.1
// Desc: Item in "Household fixtures" series
// Date: 7OCT2000
// Auth: James R. Wilson jwi### [at] twcnyrrcom
//
// A standard light bulb and a porcelain socket
// Scale: decimal inches
)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: