POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : some issues : some issues Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:37:37 EDT (-0400)
  some issues
From: CAS
Date: 28 Oct 2014 00:00:02
Message: <web.544f1448bd8ef5736a92a3a00@news.povray.org>
This is my experiment, I want to output three pictures:
The first is the intersection point.My aim is to get coordinates of intersection
point.The second is the normal vector.My aim is to get normal vector of
intersection point.The third is the scene image.My purpose is to check whether
my input is correspondence with my output.But I found the intersection and
normal  is wrong.I can not get the coordinates and normal of each intersection
point from my "intersection.bmp" and "normal.bmp".Maybe something was wrong in
my codes.I have uploaded my codes,expecting someone to give me a help.Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'megapov1.zip' (980 KB)