POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) : Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP)
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 15 Oct 2014 09:30:00
Message: <web.543e7675cbb3d8155e7df57c0@news.povray.org>

> I am not sure if an emissive media is appropriate for that. Why not use
> a pointlight with fade distance, and an opaline glass?

Oh, believe me, the first thing I did was add a light source to the center of
the emissive media, and then delete the media and keep the light source...
I'm sure it's some ridiculous error I'm making - I keep hunting it down - I
often spot these things (late) at night and am too stupefied to work them out.

New day, new coffee.   A POVving I will go...