POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) : Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP)
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 12 Oct 2014 21:15:01
Message: <web.543b266fcbb3d8155e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
OK, after I got that all squared away, I worked out a shape that very closely
approximates the curvature of the actual medallion, and then after some further
frustration in trying to get THAT mapped it looks pretty good.

Left and top is the hemispheroid, and right, center, and bottom are the modeled
medallion shape.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'medallionfunction.png' (143 KB)

Preview of image 'medallionfunction.png'
medallionfunction.png