POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) : Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:31:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP)
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 10 Oct 2014 10:50:00
Message: <web.5437f1c2cbb3d8155e7df57c0@news.povray.org>

> Hmm. If considering your image, which is circular, I guess you will need
> 'once'...

I was thinking that since it's circular, if I had it repeat across the surface
so that I had 2 full images, each hemispherical, then I could map it onto an
oblate spheroid and then bury it halfway into the ceiling.

So there.

With regard to blood sacrifice, clipka has slayed the Gamma Dragon, so now
THAT's not an option.  Somehow Spline Ducks don't quite have the same sense of
grandeur.  But then..  wait ...  yes!  The Stanford Chocolate Bunny!!!

Bring out the Holy Hand Grenade!