POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : render2painting : Re: render2painting Server Time
15 May 2024 05:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: render2painting
From: s day
Date: 7 Oct 2014 19:00:00
Message: <web.5434705b46a0060ab9cb1c270@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> "s.day" <s.d### [at] uelacuk> wrote:
>
> > ... but to be sure I think I would have to see the
> > same scene with each effect applied..
> >
> > Sean
>
> Here is my "vertraeumter Fluss" modified with method 1.
>
> Result is even worse than suggested before.

Yes, this is not so good, it is a shame as the lower part of the image looks
great. Aside from the issue with the leaves, is that sky really stacked
planes/boxes or are the lines the containers for a media object?]

Still this is a fantasic effect with either method you just need to choose the
best one for a particular scene.

Sean