POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : secret passage WIP : Re: secret passage WIP Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:00:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: secret passage WIP
From: s day
Date: 7 Oct 2014 18:40:00
Message: <web.54346ab53190b943b9cb1c270@news.povray.org>
> A garden gnome. It needs a garden gnome ;-) but that might have the same
> effect (or worse) as a mushroom. I agree that the scene needs a little
> something more to make it stand apart.
>
> I confess I have trouble seeing the steps at all.
>
> Otherwise, well done on the natural elements. Great work as always.
>
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Not sure if a gnome will make it into this scene ;-) but I do think something
with a bit of colour or at least not green is required, maybe some flowering
dandelions/wild flowers etc

Agree that if I had not said it you would not know there were any steps, they
were visible in previous renders and before running this one I added a layer
over the texture which seems to have made them near invisible. Not too worried
about that as it is an easy fix but plenty of other things to work on as well.

Sean